Looking for DBA (Database Administrator) for Muller & Phipps Express Logistics Head Office (Karachi).
Educational Req: MS/BS CS / SE (Certified MCDBA & OCP. Should be very well versed in SQL /PLSQL)
Experience: 4-5 Years
Interested candidates may share CVs with "DBA - Karachi" mentioned in
subject of email
Installing, configuring & designing SQL Server & Oracle databases.
• Establish, Monitor & Control user access permissions, privileges and security of Databases.
• Perform Database Performance Tuning and work with software team for application tuning.
• Perform QA of all development in M-Raabta and other related softwares.
• Provide database support for on-prem. & cloud based business applications.
• Install and test new & different versions of the database management system (DBMS)
• Database documentation, like data standards, procedures and definitions.
• Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
• Ensure that storage and backup / archiving procedures are functioning correctly
• Capacity planning
• Ensure database integrity and security
• Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
Send Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
System Generated Description
Muller & Phipps is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of DBA (Database Administrator) in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have ms/bs cs / se qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require express, logistics, office, mcdba, email, configuring, server, oracle, control, access, security, database, performance, tuning, software, team, application, development, support, cloud, business, management, system, data, procedures, recovery, storage, backup, archiving, capacity, planning, design mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.